Uniform & Equipment
Day Uniform/PE Kit are supplied by Impack Apparel.
Boys and Girls Year 7-11
- Plain black shoes that are polishable. Boots, trainers, converse, vans or similar, backless, suede or cloth footwear are not allowed. All footwear must be completely black with no logos, decorative elements or piped areas.
- A white school shirt (not fitted) with a top button which should be fastened.
- Stripped Red House Academy clip on tie (Years 7-10), Magenta tie with NET logo (Year 11)
- Black Red House Academy blazer. Blazers should be worn at all times around the academy, blazers can be removed in lessons at the teachers discretion.
- Black trousers for both boys and girls. Skinny fit trousers are not allowed.
- Red House Academy jumper.
If you are in any doubt whether items can be worn in the Academy please get in contact for clarification before purchasing.
- Red House Academy PE Top
- Red House Academy PE shorts OR Red House Academy tracksuit bottoms
- Red House Academy socks (compulsory only with the purchase of academy shorts)
- Appropriate trainers
- Red House Academy ¾ zip top
Day Uniform and PE kit are to be purchased from the supplier Impack Apparel. Below is a link which will direct you to Impack Apparel website where orders can be placed and delivered to the academy:
Further Uniform Guidance:
- No phones, smart watches or other electronic devices are allowed (at any time in the academy – this includes after school activities). Parents or carers will be expected to collect any mobile phones confiscated at the end of the Academy day, from the reception.
- School shoes must be plain black school shoes made of a polishable material. We do not permit high boots or high visibility buckles/bows/coloured laces or tags etc. Please note that trainers or canvas shoes are not acceptable.
- School trousers should be plain black school trousers. Trousers that are ‘skinny fit’, tight or short length are not permitted.
- School shirts must be plain white and formal shirts. These must be tucked in at all times.
- The Academy blazer (purchased only from the approved uniform provider) is to be worn at all times, including in corridors and open spaces/dining halls etc. Please note that sleeves must be rolled down (students can remove blazers in classrooms with teacher permission). The Principal will announce if blazers can be removed and carried in open spaces in the event of hot weather.
- Students must wear the Academy tie. The top button on the shirt must be fastened and the tie worn appropriately. The tie should cover all shirt buttons. Ties cannot be too short.
- Hair: Natural colours only and no inappropriate styles (we reserve the right to judge each individual case on merit).
- Make-up must not be worn
- Graffiti or writing on hands or arms for any reason is not permitted
- Hoodies are not allowed on the academy site at all (hoodies or coats are never to be worn under blazers or otherwise at any time). Hoodies will be confiscated. Coats must be removed once inside academy building
- Jewellery must not be worn. A wrist watch is the only permissible exception (not a smart watch)